This vacuum pump offers through their isolation a significant reduction in volume.
Also available without silencer.
Rotary vane pumps operate on the proven vane principle without the use of lubrication. They are absolutely free of oil and feature a powerful fan to ensure good heat dissipation from the motor and pump body.
Significant advantages of the vacuum generator are:
- Oil-freethrough completely dry compression with self-lubricating vanes made of special carbon
- Reliable operation with robust design and high Ouality standards
- Maintenance-freeby surface-cooled drive motor permanently lubricated bearings
- Economical due to low energy demand
- Works as a vacuum pump or compressor
- Eco-Friendlyby lubricant-free compression and low-noise operation
- Compact by directly mounted on the motor flange pump body and overhung rotor
These dry running vacuum pumps are built to the latest technology and the recognized safety rules.
Designed for use in rough vacuum areas they can be used for suction or pumping air and dry gases, which are not aggressive, toxic or explosive.
Now includes a switching device for convenient control of your vacuum pump.
As noise and heat generation at the operator position builds you usually want the vacuum pump positioned as far away from the control station.
This is with the help of this switching device, our vacuum pumps are fitted with switching devices as standard.
Operating voltage: 400V - 3 Phase
Nominal pumping speed / flow 50Hz m3 / h -> 40
Final pressure hPa (mbar) -> 150
Motor Power kW 50Hz -> 1.25
Rated motor speed 50Hz min-1 -> 1500
Sound pressure level (DIN 45635) * 50Hz dB (A) -> 60
Weight in Kg: 48.5