Our oil lubricated vane type DSN 100 vacuum pump is characterised by a low energy consumption and relatively low sound with a very high vacuum of 99.95%.
This leads to a clearly measurable increase in holding power, meaning that even with leakage the increased pressure means less chance of losing your workpiece.
With a solid construction and permanently lubricated bearings the oil cooled motor guarantees a long working life with low maintenance.
As noise and heat generation at the operator position can be a problem you usually want the vacuum pump positioned as far away from the control station as possible.
With that in mind we supply a 4 m cable complete with a switching device so you can safely operate the vacuum pump away from your machining centre.
You can fix the switching box with 2 screws to a wall or suitable fixture.
- Nominal pumping speed / flow 50Hz m3 / h -> 95
- Final pressure hPa (mbar) -> 0.5 (99.95% vacuum!)
- Motor Power kW 50Hz -> 1.5
- Rated motor speed 50Hz min-1 -> 1450
- Sound pressure level (DIN 45635) * 50Hz dB (A) -> 65
- Weight 80 Kg